Collective Membership* ($360/year)
By becoming a member of Chicago Glass Collective, you not only receive access to the studio, you also receive the following benefits to enhance your creative experience at CGC:
- Member Artist Gallery - Artist bio, photo & artwork on CGC website
- Option for quarterly materials order from Bullseye
- All access to bi-monthly Education Nights starting in January 2015
10% off all retail glass, workshops and classes
- 50% off Studio Time for fusing and hot head torch use
- 25% off Studio Time when renting dual fuel torches
- Members may purchase a Studio Card
- Members only field trips and gallery outings
- Priority when signing up for visiting artist workshops
- Priority for kiln reservations and torch use
- Inclusion in one membership show per year (Ravenswood Art Walk)
- Inclusion of your artwork in the CGC Gallery Store
- Invites to Member party (1 per year) with one guest (usually in early November)
Membership does not include permanent workspace or equipment rentals. Lockers (if available) are $10/mo. or 1/2 locker for $5/mo. Glass bins (if available) are $10/mo.
Open Studio Drop-In* (Non-Member)
Chicago Glass Collective also offers open studio drop-in options for workspace and equipment rentals. Click here for rates.
*You must receive initial equipment training through a 2-hour workshop or via permission of the studio manager (if you have prior experience) prior to participating in open studio. During open studio times, a CGC staff member will be on hand as a guide.